Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Let the haunting begin!


So begins Halloween in Salem 2006. Tours are in full swing, the air is crisp, the trees they are a changin' (sorry Bob) shop windows are filled with orange and black items and green flesh. The streets are getting paved and painted and the "No Parking" signs are getting dragged out for another season. I can almost feel my nose getting longer and I sense a little tickle on the end where there might just grow a wee hairy mole. (mole, moley, mole)

Let's all put our hands together in silent prayer to the entity(s) of our own choosing that this season will suck little and entertain much. Maybe we'll even make some money.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dean ASC said...

2/3'rds of my commute to work is through Salem.

cowkyfdz

11:26 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

cowkyfdz?

nuscxw

7:23 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Well, I for one am xpjxrq about it.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

It was the secret code to let me post. I thought it was a funny sounding word.

Sesiwakl

8:27 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

Lets just hope there aren't any stabbings this year. Last year there were two and it fucked the whole mood up.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home