Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Sunday, August 20, 2006

MustNotKillKittiesMustNotKillKitties

My neighbor's cat is in heat. The weather is nice and I'd like to have my windows open. (I'd like? I'd like a trip to Europe!).
Are they open? Not so much.

I'm sure the little bastard is a precious little fluff ball of love, but right now she sounds like she has her paws in a blender and a hot spinning razor up her ass - as she has now for days. At least that is what I'm picturing in my mind's eye to make myself feel better.

Can't I kill the kitty? Oh pluheeeeese?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paws in a blender? That made me laugh out loud. More so than the razor up the ass.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

You have my permission to kill the kitty.

No, really.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Wicked Goodz said...

I'll see you your cat-in-heat (which we also have to put up with) and I'll raise you one rooster on the back porch crowing at 5:30am.

Oh, screw the valerian and tell your neighbor to get the damn cat fixed. And maybe keep her inside.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home