Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pet Peeve #1

Self-centered pedestrians drive me BONKERS!!!!

Yes, you have the right of way. I'll do my best not to kill you - but please DON'T ASSUME I CAN SEE YOU, look around! Be responsible for your own health! Whatever you do, don't leap out from behind a god-dammed UPS truck and saunter in front of me assuming my brakes are good and my reflexes impeccable.

Oh, and if there is a crosswalk nearby, use the fucking thing. By all means, be my guest, I'm looking for you there.

Are you part of a crowd, say...getting out of church, a concert or a movie? Please - cross in clusters. Oh, Please.
There...is....nothing...more....frustrating....to
wait...for...than...a...dribble...of....pedestrians
with..no...end...in...sight.

If you press the button to change the light - wait for the fucking walk signal you selfish cocksucker!!! DO NOT cross against the light anyway - sticking the rest of us with a red light. DO NOT leave us waiting around for jack shit while you go on your merry fucking way. DON'T DO IT!!! I WILL hunt you down and eat your fucking spleen in front of your horrified little Goth friends. You bastard!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I caused this, didn't I?

2:46 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

You are the only pedestrian that I like.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home