Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Friday, June 02, 2006

Aiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am:
34%
Republican.
"You're probably one of those chicken-littles who thinks maybe we should worry a little bit, occasionally, about the fate of the planet that our lives all depend on."

Are You A Republican?


NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I wanted to be 0%!
I don't really want to be classified, especially as a Republican.
I know, I know - then why take the quiz? Because the power of Satan compelled me; 666!
(btw, the Hitler question didn't really have any good answer)


Word of the day:
Petard n.
1. an explosive device formerly used in warfare to blow in a door or gate, form a breach in a wall, etc.
2. a firecracker making a very loud noise
---Idiom. 3. hoist by or with one's own petard, caught by the very device one had contrived to hurt another.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wicked Goodz said...

Hey! I just took the test and got the same score as you! I have the sudden urge to go hug a tree....

5:35 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Don't worry. You're not half the Republican I am.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home