Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Nuthin' goin' on.


Walked around town today with the Hubz and his Bro, had a fabulous brunch at In A Pigs Eye and a great iced americano at Jaho. I kicked a bunch of white-head dandilions and uprooted some pretty yellow flowers (Which I left on top of Buzz & Marci's mailbox). The weather was grand for most of the day. Now the weather is right for reading - I just got a spanking new copy of Anthony Bourdain's The Nasty Bits, I'm going to go devour it now - along with the nachos currently warming in my oven.
Cheers.

Word of the day:
leeward, adj.
1. pertaining to, in , or moving toward the quarter toward which the wind blows (opposed to windward)
n. 2.the lee side; point or quarter toward which the wind blows.
adv.3. toward the lee

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Hmm. Everything in this post seems really familiar...

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home