Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Friday, May 12, 2006

My First Post


Hello My Little Monkeys

I'm just wrtiting to say how damn tired I am. A week of vacation and I'm still wiped out - and I've done nothing (oh, except that little party with all the breasts).

I think I'm just sick of dealing with everyone else's bull-shit. It's exhausting being nice to so many people who deserve a right solid slapping.

That's all for now, until I actually think of something compelling and/or pithy to post.
Let's try this

Word of the day - from the shitty old beat-up dictionary on my desk:

Harrumph
1. To clear the throat audibly in a self-important manner.
2.
To express oneself gruffly.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogs are not to be trusted. The further humans get from face-to-face interaction, the more emotionally honest we become.

This profits no one.

That being said, GOOD FOR YOU!!! congrats on the blog?

-mike
MONKEY!

10:41 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

I'm all for emotional honesty, AND bananas.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Bananas? Harrumph!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Actually I'm pretty sure the whole breast incident proves that I'm more likely to alienate my friends face to face then by posting online.

That being said, If I need a slap feel free to slap me. I'm a big boy and would rather get called out then let someone stew over how much I've insulted them.

That I have any friends at all is a shock.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

A link to George Howell. Now there's a name from the past. He's the man who taught me how to make (but not spell) cappuccino. We'd get a raise every time we attended one of his 'seminars'. Really it was an excuse for him to have an audience while he told us stories about his buying junkets all over the world. Some of the stories I've heard about him... Fascinating.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fold.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home