Notes from caffeineville

One small voice in a hill of beans

Saturday, February 17, 2007

February Sucks!



It's cold out - the world is frozen.

I just took the dogs for a 1/2 mile walk and it took us an hour because we were slipping and sliding and whoa, WHOA, WHOA!-ing all over the place.

I've been diligently working on business stuff and I'm practically a shut-in.

I want to barbecue! fuck the snow! fuck the cold!
lets throw some MEAT on some FIRE and fill the house with LOVE.

Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee.

I miss my friends!

Peace out.

5 Comments:

Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

I hate this time of year. Slush, milky skies, forced-hot air. If you start up the grill, I'll go the The Butchery. I miss my flowers!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I believe the other boat in your picture carries Toyotas to Black Falcon. I used to watch them unload from my office back when I worked the Wall St gig on Federal St.

3:10 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

Yes, but will you come to our BBQ?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

In the freezing cold? OK but I'm not going to stand outside around the grill with Lee. OK you know I will. I'd feel guilty if I just left him out there. But I get a warm place to sit in when we come inside.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Wicked Goodz said...

Maybe we should have drinks with umbrellas in them and pretend we're somewhere tropical.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home